Conversations with Li Shan

Li Shan, if you're reading this, here's an honourable mention.

Li Shan is one of the wittiest girls I've ever met.

***

Kevin: "Have I told you you look like an actress?" I have a collection of these lame teasers. The right answer to this one is: "Who? Which actress?" to which I would respond: "Lassie".

Li Shan: "No. Have I told you you look like an actress?!"

The car bursts into laughter.

***

My seventeenth birthday card from her:

Happy 40th Birthday!

Her caption: "Did I guess your age correctly?" (sure. why not) "Thought of getting you an ice cream birthday cake but it melted in the post.."

***

Oh Li Shan, oh Li Shan,

A name so sweet *cough*

So quick in wit,

So *cough, cough*

You're hot on humor

You make hearts burn

Turning people like me

Into ashes in an urn

Its been a while since we dined

Over turkey and swine

Then again, I'd really prefer

downing cheese and wine

Let's go Italian, No let's go French,

No really, let's go Dutch

We'll taste each others laughter

Over a cheap dinner. (ok, ok... this ending sounds lame!)

Comments

daenielle said…
Aiyoh! Mich jealous lah...

Popular Posts