My Belly Dancing

I'm not a belly-dancer. But that hasn't coaxed my belly into not dancing. Each gentle move I make (like walking down the church aisle like a gentle bride) will send my belly into a chaos of Mexican waves from top to bottom, left to right.

Ok so I was exaggerating.

But 'lately', I've been battling the extra blessings around my waist, arms and chest. The six pack I once almost met has now drowned deeper beneath the layers of abdominal fat. Each new day, I'm fatter than I've ever been before. My yearly resolutions of trimming down has now become a 10-year plan (I recall making the same resolution several years back).

Fine. So now my metabolism has slowed down. And the fact that I earn a living sitting in front of my computer almost all my waking life doesn't help. So I have to find some healthy routine (or make one up). Thankfully, I live near enough to my office to walk there. So when I'm ready to make that final decision to walk, I'm just going to do it and see some results.

I've cut down on heavy meals. But the after-10pm supper culture in Malaysia isn't going to help. And supper is usually the best time to catch up with most friends. Aha! I'm going to go for more Lime Juice instead. I think it breaks fat down. So no more teh tariks and roti canai!

And, my prayer partner and I are going to embark on several crazy sporting ideas. That way, I can exercise and have fun.

<>output = healthy and smaller me.

I am to be half the man I am today!

Comments

Popular Posts