Croatia 2005 Revisited

I feel like digging my right eyeball out. There's a piercing pain right behind it as if a thorn is pricking it. I think its due to my constant straining on this 19 inch monitor.

I revisited the www.magazinetraining.com where I conducted a series of design training in Croatia, Eastern Europe. It was a daunting experience at first, teaching over 50 magazine publishers from all over the region. And two from Korea. Good times. Being in a different culture is what I really enjoy. I love travelling. Some friends are embarking on some really exciting travels. Journeys. And it'll be exciting to catch a glimpse of their travels. Their stories.

Here are snapshots of me conducting the training in Crikvenica, Croatia.


Crikvenica, a holiday beach town in Croatia


Me and Tavi Verlan. Tavi interpreted my session into Romanian.


This was how the class looked when I lectured. Ok you can't see them sleeping. Phew!


Cowgirl and the Indian.
Kami Gilmour, a neat friend! She's a business manager
for Group publishing.

I thought the Europeans how to do the Watermelon Tai Chi.
Apparently, one of them had learned Tai Chi for nine years. Cool.


Tai Chi enthusiasts.

From left: Sharon Mumper, Director of Magazine Training Institute; Gary Gnidovic,
Creative Director of Christianity Today; Kevin Thomas, grass-cutter;
Anne Elhajoui, Design Director of Discipleship Journal


Photos, courtesy for www.magazinetraining.com

http://www.magazinetraining.com/2005%20Conferences/Update%20pgs/despepl.htm

Comments

Unknown said…
Wah liao, chunted stuff
Anonymous said…
Hi I have just been browsing through your site. Beautiful job! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a Home Business site/blog. It covers home based business opportunities related stuff.

Karen
Anonymous said…
hi everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been searching for the sake of that singular make. The prices due to the fact that the boots were about 300 dollars on every site. But finally I found this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what can you say about it?
Anonymous said…
good morning people. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking allowing for regarding that particular brand. The prices for the velcros are all over 190 pounds everwhere. But definitively I base this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what is your opinion?
Anonymous said…
Hello. And Bye.
Anonymous said…
good day people. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking for the sake of that singular model. The prices for the sneakers are all over 190 dollars on every site. But completely I found this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase them. what is your opinion?
Anonymous said…
good day people. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging as far as something that exact brand. The prices for the shoes are around 250 pounds on every page. But finally I set this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what can you say about it?
Anonymous said…
hi people. I'm really into shoes and I was digging as far as something that particular model. The prices as regards the boots were all over 340 dollars on every site. But definitively I base this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order them. what do you think?

Popular Posts