Punching Bag

This blog has become a punching bag for me. It's the only place I can really express what I feel about things. Gone were the days where I could write cheerful articles and thought provokers. This year is characterised by inconvenience and awkwardness. Hmm... maybe it's time to wrap this blog up and start life offline.

Today, I wrote two songs and completed one. What an accomplishment. Some of these tunes have been playing on my mind since the 90's and after contemplating on the right words for years, I suddenly pull together three songs in one morning. Songs aren't easy to write. You want to say something but it has to come out right. We usually communicate without the right words.

Comments

John Wee said…
Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. :) God bless ya bro.

-=JOhn Wee=-

Popular Posts