Dharma Says: Don't Kill Animals

I'm Buddhist when it comes to preserving the lives of animals. I don't kill cockroaches, mosquitos and lizards. Though I have a semi-phobia of frogs, I wouldn't go around flinging stones at them. When I was 6, I did. But now, I'm a changed man. Thankfully, I don't find frogs in my shoes and toilet drainage holes. Condominiums are good after all. But once in a while, I find fish head, or bones in my working shoes. Courtesy of my cat, Babu.

I believe all animals should be treated with respect, no matter how annoying they can get. Animals make life fun.

But I'm not all that Buddhist. I really love chicken! Deep fried ones. And I've also eaten Rabbit Briyani from Lotus. Tasted like chicken. When it comes to food, you've just got to do what you've got to do. Eat and be thankful.

ps: I've repented from Rabbit Briyani


Oh, I'm still Christian btw...

Comments

Popular Posts