My Family Has Expanded



Indeed it has.
My girlfriend has given birth to a healthy baby boy!!!

You cringed right?

Yeah, it happens. No, she hasn't given birth yet.

Heck, I don't even have a girlfriend.
(and I'm totally fine with that ... enjoying financial liberty)


Yes, my family has gleefully expanded from the five of us (Mom, Quinton, John, Babu the cat and myself). We now have a rabbit living with us on our 19th floor condo. My cat's really excited. He's been up all night watching how the rabbit functions. This is the first animal Babu has ever seen besides my brothers. We haven't given it a name yet. I call him, Mr Rabbit. Mr Rabbit is as big as Babu and eats vegetables. Babu's a teenage cat and is currently hooked on Whiskas (cat food). It's proven that my family cannot live without animals!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I remember a Pastor once preached that we shouldn't shave our heads bald as it is occultic (in referrence to the Egyptian priests in those days). I see him shaving his head nowadays as he's losing his hair..

Popular Posts