Photoblog



Blogspot's finally developed an easier way to upload photos. I wish I was tech savvy enough (and financially blessed) to own a state-of-the-art cheap digicam with at least 3.0 megapixels, so that I could photoblog.

All I have is a manual Nikon FM2 (which is a winner for its brand) and a 3-in-1 scanner, copier and printer from Hewlett Packard. Instead of automatically transfering pictures electronically from camera to computer, I would have to:

1. Buy film (wrong film, wrong quality).
2. Install film into camera twice (2nd time to get it right).
3. Wait for sunny day (My camera doesn't have a flash).
4. Send it to the shop for developing.
5. Collect it from the shop.
6. Scan pictures.
7. Photoshop to enhance quality.
8. Go to office for streamyx access.
9. Wait for break to do personal stuff on internet.
10. Finally, upload pictures onto blog.

Just like watching a Bollywood movie, huh?

Yes. A digicam will do me much good.

The photo on the right is me doing my 2-year-old pose. I had a lot of hair at two, hence my goatie now. The sepia-colour chrome gives you a hint of my age.

Comments

Popular Posts